Easy Steps to Your Getting an Original Portrait:
- Gather ideas/photo(s) you will like the artist to use as sources for your portrait(s).
- Contact the artist by phone or email for an appointment/a specific quote.
- Complete, print/mail a portrait order form (click to download). Specify any preferences , deadline dates and details that related to your custom portrait/illustration. Note: Photos that the artist will use for reference will need to be emailed, mailed or delivered to the artist in person at your scheduled appointment.
- Place a deposit of 1/3 of portrait cost to secure the commission of your original(s). Portrait packages begin at $850. Payment may be made by cash in person, credit credit phone payment or check/money order by mail. Email confirmation will be sent for all electronic payments. Photos of your work in progress may also be emailed upon request.
- Pay the remainder balance as you have arranged in the payment agreement. Options of paying the balance monthly, quarterly or at project’s completion are available. Your completed portrait(s) will be delivered/mailed by the specified date once paid for in full!
SAMPLE BASIC PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
PORTRAIT COST: $850; DEPOSIT ($300); FIRST PAYMENT: ($300); LAST PAYMENT ($250).
YOUR PORTRAIT PACKAGE WILL FEATURE:
- The original drawing with an artist signed certificate of authenticity and satisfaction guarantee.
- Custom professional framing in a 2″-4″ high-quality finely crafted wood frame.
- Two (2) complimentary prints of your original
*All orders must be placed at least 3 months prior to the date you will like your portrait completed. (The artist only produces 6-8 works per year and this will ensure his availability).